Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy Working in High Spirits!

After days of enjoyment and hard work I finally submitted my commission work on Friday and I felt great solace and content to see some Happy Faces:)))

I have begun my next work...it's a small one but it does make me go yippy as well. I will be posting all the pictures soon. I am enjoying every bit as each piece really lifts my soul...

I also designed a logo for a spare parts company which is to be established next month in Dubai. So my current status : Busy working in high spirits!

Until my next visual painting, here's a little verse that sprang across from my sometime-wild-and sometime-mild imagination...  Do let me know how it is:)

Waiting For Twilight

While I sit alone and wait for twilight…

I like it the most, if you don’t mind my saying.

Dawn appeals me as well too

Coz they are the times when it is neither day nor night!

It treads a path somewhere in between…

So, where was I? Hmm, waiting for twilight…

While I sit alone and wait for twilight…

I like it the most, if you don’t mind my saying

The birds chirp and sing sweet songs,

They take you to a realm enamored by love and harmony

They fly and sway and make you want to say

“This is life, perfect!”

O yes, twilight…I wait for it all day long…

I like it the most, if you don’t mind my saying.

The thought of your loved ones coming home

Waiting to unravel all those train of thoughts

That passes by during our travels…

Coz all day long I sit alone…

While I sit alone and wait for twilight…

I like it the most…I know I have said that enough

I think I will continue our discourse sometime later

When the time is twilight…



Hope to 'meet' you soon'
Until then keep me posted:)



15 comments:

Sarmistha said...

beautiful poem Deepa.Love love the way you have signed up :)tutorial please.
and yes this time i was lucky that am in Delhi snd got a chance to see the fair.

Bella Sinclair said...

You are keeping busy. And yay hooray for happy clients. But of course! :D

Lovely poem, Deepa! I love the twilight, too.

Have a marvelous week!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Deepa thoroughly enjoyed browsing your blog- I had just dropped in for a quick look as I have to wind up early tonight but broke my own intentions and have been browsing your varied collections for quite some time now. I am fascinated. Always love a blog with varied crafts and if its a mother daughter art and craft site I am hooked!!
Becoming your follower. Will come back to read each older post.
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
PS: I am a Malayali too[ moms place is Perumbavoor in Ernakulam district]!

Saru Singhal said...

It's beautiful...

Anil Sawan said...

u design logos? wow!! and do u hhelp in getting them copyrighted?

Unknown said...

Hello Deepa
Wow, you seem busy. It was nice see your face around my neighbourhood (blog) :). Enjoy your projects!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Deepaz, glad to hear your spirits have been lifted. Time does have a way of "fixing" things. Love your profile picture. I didn't know you were so beautiful, then again your spirit speaks for itself. Congrats on your commision and the design you are now working on, I'm so happy for you. You are what they call a "serious" artist. Yay for you!! Thx for stopping by my blog, always good to see you. Have a great week.

Arti said...

Wonderful, glad that all your projects are going fine and all the best for the future ones too :))
And the poem is just as lovely and beautiful as your art works! You truly create magic be it with a pen or a brush... Way to go Deepa!!!

Ashish Joshi said...

subtle, simple and very 'life-full' ... pleasure to read your post ...

Deepa Gopal said...

@ Sarmistha, Thanks dear and yes, I will try to make a tutorial (just for you...:)) I would love to attend the fair, hope I can make it sometime...

@Bella, Thanks dear and yes love the twilight...make me feel so serene.

@I am delighted to have made ur intentions wrong...hehe...anyways you are always welcome and I would love hear more often from you:)And let me mention Your blog is no less than a wonder...I am already ur follower.

@Thanks Saru dear:)

@Sawan, I just design them. The company does the rest and I don't think they want copyrighted stuff as they are just small companies and copyright does cost.

@Ev,I love visiting good ol' friends...:)

@Bang on Gloria, you are so right... Time does fix things... and I am happy that it has. Serious artist, I am pondering on that. Thank you very much! I think I have miles to go before I sleep:)

@O Arti, Love ur comment! It has made my day...Thanks dear:)

@Welcome to H n S, Ashish. Thank you very much for ur inspirational words:) Do keep visiting so that I get my dose of inspiration:)))

Anonymous said...

Good one :)

Regards,
J
http://mycreationz.wordpress.com

yoon see said...

Busy for good Deepa!
How magical! The twilight must be the inspiration that keeps you moving, dreaming of positiveness and feeling so wonderful!

Yes, only when it's twilight!

Julie said...

I love your poem Deepa! Beautiful, reflective part of the day! Happy Dawali to you!!!

yoon see said...

Stay busy for good! Deepa, keep up your good work! Your high spirit is there to inspire lots of people around you including me.

Hope to see more exciting ventures to come.

Happy weekends Deepa!

Rajendra Raikwar said...

very nice