Friday, April 27, 2012

Against the Tides - Save The Planet

‎28th April, Saturday - Mark your calendar!!!...you can see some amazing art and handmade/recycled stuff in an exclusive Art Show in honour of our Mother Earth on 28th April on the yacht, Lady Bella, in Dubai Marina. The event is organized by (Woman2Woman) Against the Tides - Artist Community.
If you are in Dubai, then please consider this as a personal invitation and do make it to the event as I am participating as well :))) I will be there from 4:30 pm to 10:00 pm.

Whether in Dubai or not, you can always support me through your 'Like' and 'Share' in FB. Please follow the link below to cast your 'Like'...

This is a fusion of contemporary and Madhubani style... Discord and Harmony; Dis-Harmony!

Dis-Harmony - Acrylics
One:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=334727939913787&set=a.328310203888894.79330.317603094959605&type=3&theater



You have seen this earlier in one of my posts...Warli style. Harmonius existence of man and nature.
Harmony - Warli Life, Acrylics
Two:

Thank you for all your suppport through your comments throughout... I have been engaged in the preparation of this event that I have not been able to comment to each one of you... So here I am thanking each and every one for continued support :)))))))))))
Prayers and Warm Wishes!!!!!

Linking it up to Paint Party Friday by Eva & Kristin


15 comments:

Raj said...

All the very best for the event. As usual my complete support is with you. :)

kat said...

Your creations are lovely, full of colour and meaning, thanks for sharing!

Marji said...

Beautiful work. Best of luck with your event. Happy PPF

Netty said...

wonderful paintings. Happy PPF, Annette x

kristin maynes said...

Wow! Love your work! Happy PPF!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Deepa. Excellent pieces. Lots of meaning, as you are an intense person. Very nice. Good to see you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracey FK said...

I love the colour and pattern... just wonderful and full of energy...xx

Aparna said...

I loved the fusion of madhubani and contemporary work..warli i have already said wow..:)in last post

Anne Manda said...

Love your beautiful paintings, so creative and evocative! <3

Abela said...

Your works are very bright and clear messages. Saludos

Lynn Cohen said...

More beautiful art Deepa! So much fun to look at all the little details you manage here. HPPF!!!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Best wishes for the Earth Day celebration!
Love your sense of color and pattern and design in your work!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

pauline said...

Deepa, your work is beautiful. I especially love the first one... Dis-Harmony. There is harmony in this dis-harmony. :-) The balance of color & elements & textures. Really beautiful. I wish i were in Dubai. I would have definitely gone to your show. xoxo

carlarey said...

This sounds like a wonderful event, I'd love to see all the art in person. Your pieces are great, they remind me of textiles.

Arti said...

Beautiful and bright works of art Deepa, Love them! My best wishes are always with you, have a great time at the event :):)