"We love life not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving" - Friedrich Nietzsche
I think that's so true...everyone...each one of us is in some way or the other trying to be in love with someone or something all the time. So here's to the Universal appeal of Love.
Now onto the winner of GiveAway 2 - Ganesha Print
My daughter, Anoushka (Krishna) was all set for school when I asked to pick a winner - the traditional way...She was all so delighted :)
Congratulations Priti :D
Moving onto the third GiveAway....
(Come on guys, be a sport :D)
To enter the giveaway:
1. Need to be my blog follower. (Come on guys, it would be unfair for my followers if not!!! ;) )
2. Hop over to my FB page - Hues n Shades - and Like it.
3. You can even bring your friends over/invite them to like my blog/page and leave the names of your friends to earn extra credits.
4. Blog/post about the Giveaway and leave a link.
5. Finally leave a comment mentioning all or any of these :)
Follow these steps and you earn extra credits for each thus brightening your chance to win the art print :D
What you are going to win...
This is just one print, different angles.This is a fine quality print on acid free paper.
Open to all, until Thrusday (20 Feb, 2014) until 12 am IST.
Adieu dear friends for now.
Spreading Luv :)
For those who wish to accept that Love can download for free my special Valentine pattern papers. Print and use (for personal use only!)
Linking the post to PPF(Paint Party Friday)...Visit to meet some awesome artists and get a glimpse of their art.
ps: Radhakrishna image is from google.
Please do not use/reproduce the content (words as well as images) without the written consent of the author.