Friday, June 6, 2014

It's All Square - thejamjar Gallery,Dubai

I had an awesome time while in Dubai during my Group Exhibition called 'It's All Square'. Here are a few more glimpse of the incredible artworks presented there. It's pure eye-candy :)

 Hosted by thejamjar Gallery & Curated by The Domino

 My Illustrations








Works by different artists:


































A few of my favourite artists:

 German Fernandez

 Khalid Mezaina

 Liz Ramoz

 Ramchandra Babu, Senior Illustrator with Gulf News

Family and Friends...

 With my Better-Half :)

 My Muse, My Daughter :)

 With one of my Best friends & Eternal Supporter,Soji George

 With Soji and her Charming Girls

 With my M-I-L



 The Girls :)

Finally Me! (the snap isn't very clear!!!)

Hope you liked it too :)

Linking it to PPF...

Please do not use/reproduce the content (words as well as images) without the written consent of the author.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks really wonderful, love the illustrations you made, too. Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

What a wonderful show! I love your pieces and the shots of you and your family with your art are wonderful! Congratulations!

magiceye said...

Lovely tour of the exhibition!
Good on you for being a part of it!!
Great to see you and your family!

Karan Agrawal said...

Appreciate all the work! Glad to see...

Comboupdates said...

Nice snaps and a very good exhibition keep up the good work :)

Arti said...

Many congratulations, Deepa! What a wonderful show with so many exquisite pieces on display. Love your works, such intricate details and sketches. Great to see your family as well. Well done and keep at it! :)

AmitAag said...

Hearty congrats Deepa:)
Am sure that the gala event was a huge success!
Great family too:)

Bikram said...

ah ha thank you so much for taking us on a tour of the place .. lovely pics


Bikram