Saturday, July 25, 2015

In The Wilderness

There are times when you ponder before creating something and there are times when you don't give a single thought but just go with the flow. This is something done in the latter manner in a matter of a few minutes. The only time that it took was for the masking fluid to dry. There have been times when my intuition has taken me to a whole new level; a different genre and dimension never thought of...but this one seems pretty kiddish and that's what I love about it! Sometimes it's great fun to feel like a child - A child at play! 


InTheWilderness-HuesnShades
Acrylic Inks, 8 1/8 x 11 3/4 inches


In the wilderness
when things seep in
amid thickening greens
vast blue and earthy browns
I love to live my life
in all its fullness!


Linking it to PPF!


11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic artwork ! Happy PPF!
oxo
Susi

Giggles said...

So beautiful...I agree the process can take us places we never imagined!!

Hugs Giggles

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the peacefulness that this serendipity piece evokes, The muted color scheme and vertical lines work together to create the mood. Happy belated PPF! #11

Laney said...

I love it when you can go with the flow and create something that pleases you. I like your art and your words. Happy PPF!

Julie said...

I really LOVE this!

magiceye said...

This is lovely indeed!!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful painting.

Amit Agarwal said...

Very beautiful!

Ravish Mani said...

Beautiful art and profound lines on it. :)

Anonymous said...

that is nice :)

Kokila gupta said...

beautiful work of art .. both ways !
PS. missed your hues n shades dear..thanks to my own irregularities. Trying to get the grip again:)