Friday, February 26, 2010
Before I begin, Sorry for not being here for the past week, wasn't very well. Will visit you all and check your blogs soon.
And now, I am tagged for the first time! My blogger friend, Nalini, has tagged me and here's my answers to the queries...Thanks if you read it patiently :)
1. What is your current obsession?
A. Photography (besides all things art).
2. What are you wearing today?
A. White cotton kurti and blue jeans.
3. What's for dinner today?
A. Dining out on Thursday nites (weekend starts today!)
4. What's the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
A. I am listening to the music of wind thru chime hanging in the balcony.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A. My recent virtual friend… would love to know more about Nalini.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A. Some coastal region with natural beauty in bounty…
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A. Cotton dresses, AC and sun screen! (I get tanned instantly!!!)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A. Home (Kerala)
10. Which language do you want to learn?
A. I love all languages and would love to learn them all. For now, trying to learn Arabic.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
A. Hmmm… “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
A. Mom (at any point that would be my answer…she’s the one who’s always there in my mind!)
13. What is your favourite color?
A. Tough! Each and every colour! (ppl who know me will know that)
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A. 1. Wear your style, what’s comfy for you.
2. Wear minimum accessories unless it’s a wedding.
3. Minimum makeup
In short, Careful carelessness
15. What is your dream job?
A. Professional Artist (in every medium I know…hehe…is it too much to ask for?)
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
A. Friday,Gulf News (just glance thru it...love the texture and colours and of course some articles)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A. Art materials
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
A. Revealing dresses as a statement of being Modern
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
A. Paris Hilton
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A. Long hair
21. What are you going to do after this?
A. Complete my 20 cm * 20 cm painting
22. What are your favorite movies?
A. Lots! King and I, Sound of Music, Manichitrathazhu (Malayalam), oops! List will go on…
23. What inspires you?
A. Nature, people, music and books.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
A. Spend sometime with my buddy(ies), my daughter, and when none is around…listen to some soulful music, read something inspiring or sometimes even writing or engage in art.
Lots of options
27. What makes you go wild?
A. Memories make me go wild in the positive sense and negative…any mishap pertaining to India…my husband avoids such topics. He says “you’ll become hyper”
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A. Each and every blog I am following is a treasure house and so are many others I occasionally come across…every blog has something new and innovative to offer.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
A. Chocolate mousse with some vanilla ice cream and some thin finger biscuits. Yummy (I love almost all desserts!)
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
A. Summer (season to go home )
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
A. Lemon rice, Lady’s finger fry, Curd, pappadam and pickle. (Today’s lunch!)
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
A. Ignore them !(How I wish I could do that!!! ) I do feel hurt but then I don't hold a grudge against them.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A. O dear, you look tired! (wasn’t well for the past few days)
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A. My daughter’s joy! (the very sight of her )
37. A word that you say a lot?
A. ‘That’s right!’ (in my mother tongue) and ‘You know’ in English.
That’s what occurs to me right now.
38. When was the last time you did something nice?
A. I feel it should not be disclosed, the effect of doing something nice evaporates
39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
A. Reduce the prices, dismiss all corrupt bureaucrat, close down all illegal holdings, make some constitutional changes and close loopholes, recruit energetic and loyal youngsters at all levels, boost up all social organizations,….lots to be done….by then the day would’ve come to an end and I would be rejuvenated into a new Hindustan.
*dreams, dreams,….may come true…sometime, someday, by somebody*
40. Do you Know who Master SHIFU is?
A. I absolutely adore him
I inturn tag these 6 friends
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thats a fab tag... Its nice to know you even better...
I can see you've tagged me... huummmm... this will need some serious thinking!!
That's all quite interesting and great to know all these things about you. I really don't know when I can get to this because as Patricia says, it does require serious thinking and I am off and doing other things right now besides blogging. I'm trying to set up another shop at another site, plus getting ready to take a final in Real Estate.As you can see, I haven't been posting every day. So I will at this time postpone it and get to it at another time. Thanks though for thinking of me. Have a great weekend.
Hi charming Creative Gurl...!
Loved ur tag..U been truely honest..
Hey..here is a request...join the Twitter...coz^ its fun and i miss my ladies!
Many of us(fans of U) are waiting for u thr...join in..!
Get some more colors...its high time..perhaps..Holi-time with the touch of WOman's day around.. looking forward a lot more ArtZ from U!
Keep the spark ALive...
Deepa, sweet! Now, do I answer the same 40 questions? Goto think about that.
ps. hope you get well soon.
Nice to learn more about you Deepa! Your #1 dream job sounds devine, eh??? Yeah!!!!! :)
Hello to Lil' A too!
You are an interesting and creative girl.
Oooh! I loved reading each and every answer! So wonderful to get to know you better.
Hahaha, okay, thanks for the tag. I'm going to have to think for this one.....
Have a great day, my sweet friend!
loved it...got to learn a lot about you
Award for u http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-awards-for-me-and-you.html
Great tag and now I get to know you better:)
Post a Comment