Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shri Ganesh - Hues n Shades Page

 Shri Ganesh

I was actually waiting to complete my Ganeshas to introduce my readers to my Facebook page. I wanted to begin it with the blessings of Ganesha, the Lord to tackle and overcome all obstacles.

It's also my page where I will be posting all my artworks which are up for sale. It's through the usual snail mail method. The artworks will be done based on orders and it will take 30 to 45 days excluding the period of despatch and delivery depending on the work involved. 45 days are usually for murals on canvas.



Even if you have no plans yet to buy my art, you could always engage in some 'window' shopping, glimpse through some artworks  or some artistic adventures:) Or you could support my art. So friends, here's your opportunity to do the same...hop over here and get coloured through hues n shades :)

I would request all my friends to please visit my FB page and support me (ahem...shamelessly requesting!!!) by clicking on 'LIKE' which in short means LIKE MY PAGE pls. The link is given below.


15 comments:

Rajesh said...

Beautiful and artistic Lord Ganesh.

Saru Singhal said...

Really beautiful work and all the best for your endeavors:)

Deepa Gopal said...

Thanks Rajesh

@ Saru, Thanks a lot dear...Best wishes are very much needed and all your support too:)

Arti said...

All the very best Deepa! Though I am not on FB, but my support and likes are always with you dear :)

Hope all your artworks are grabbed up all too soon :)

Anonymous said...

Very very beautiful.. and all the best for FB :-)

joshi daniel said...

nice and all the best with your page!

Unknown said...

amazing work deepa...

Unknown said...

amazing work deepa...

Unknown said...

All the best! Happy holidays, Ev

Kala said...

Beautifull art will surely follow u on FB

Julie said...

Gorgeous pieces!!!

Rama Ananth said...

Your Ganeshas look very beautiful. I will go to FB and like it.

induravisinghj said...

ओमं गणपतये नमः

Beautiful,i am speechless....

Raj said...

My God.. so beautiful. Ganesha looks so natural. Lovely attention to detail. You are very talented. :)

My Dream Canvas said...

This is absolutely stunning. Have been catching up with posts I have missed and am so glad I stopped by. Fantastic work!!