Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Festive Art & Craft Deals


Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

Hello Friends, Have you been thinking of crafting lately? 

Keep-Calm-&-Enjoy-The-Deals-HnS

The festival spell is approaching and normally every artist-crafter gets into creating something or the other for the season...as gifts, favours, for decorating...

Since my departure from Dubai, every time I come up with a ‘eureka’ moment I find that some of my supplies are out and I can’t find the right ones around here in my place. I find it difficult to get the apt supplies I need, particularly with very few shops around that cater to arts and crafts. Even if I find a shop, the supplies would be limited. Finally I have resorted to online shopping! What makes it incredible is that there are so many options to choose from. Many a times we artists buy in bulk and if there’s a discount...a deal, imagine how much we can save! There are many sites that offer deals. 


I must say I have come across a really cool site for the art and craft materials at the right time. Which one is that??? It’s called CupoNation and they have some great deals on cards and kits, pens and markers and many other materials. Be amazed by the range of products at a reasonable price!!! 
I think that would set us into ‘inspired creation’ of one thing or the other It’s not just for the festive season...one can always hoard the supplies because you never know when you may need them!

So now is the time...do go and check out the links...unleash your creativity and amaze everyone around (as I am gonna do just that) and maybe we could even start a link party 

Create your own thing with Craftaddacoupons only at CupoNation.

Happy Crafting!



Please do not use/reproduce the content (words as well as images) without the written consent of the author.

3 comments:

Maniparna said...

Nice to know about this..thanks for sharing...

AmitAag said...

Thank you Deepa:)

Datta Ghosh said...

Thanks for sharing, That's a cool thing to know. :)