Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creative Cat

Hi Friends


Here's something really Nice for you all...I wanted to share this exquisite anime card with you which my friend, Maru, sent me a few days back. She a friend from my college and a very dear one at that.

Don't miss this, do click on the link to see what happens and follow the instruction...

and keep the sound ON.



http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1560479383964&source=jl999



It was great watching this...really CREATIVE.


Jacquie Lawson's site is Awesome!!! Do check it out for anime cards for various occasions. You are sure to find it interesting.

Have a fun-filled day!

14 comments:

Vesper said...

Thank you for the link, Deepa. I will certainly take a look at it.

Vesper said...

Wow! It's beautiful! Your friend is very talented. I'm glad you shared the link with us. :-)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

You have lot of gift sending friends i guess...

Send me few contacts...i would love to be friends of them...:P

That innocent and cute cat was nice..:)

Cheers

Kriti said...

That was such a sweet card indeed!!

I'm glad you desided to share it with us!!

Kriti said...

That was such a sweet card indeed!!

I'm glad you decided to share it with us!!

Me said...

hehe... this one is so cute. :)

Thanks for sharing...

Aniket Thakkar said...

LOL. It was really cute. Cats are troublesome aren't they. :D

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

dat was SO sweet deepa... :)

Anita C. McCants said...

That was awesome!
Thanks for sharing.☺

Deepa Gopal said...

Thank you all dear friends for enjoying the link:)

Thanks for your visit Vesper:)

Mahesh, I do've some lovely friends who know that I love arty stuff and send me mails whichevr they find interesting:) And to share them...lemme think:)

Deepa Gopal said...

Thanks Kriti and Harshi:)

Deepa Gopal said...

I love cats Ani..and don't find them troublesome...cat person you see:)

Deepa Gopal said...

Thanks L'girl:)

Welcome Anita and thank you so much!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh my GOSH, that was just AWESOME! I loved watching it, and the graphics are fantastic!!! Thanks for showing us. :D