Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ARTE Art and Craft Souq



Dear Friends

What are you doing on 9 of March?

Why not spend sometime with Hues n Shades! Please do spare few hours for an exclusive Arts and Crafts Souq. Hues n Shades will be presenting it's Indian Folk Art Collection along with other amazing artisans from different parts of U.A.E.

Where :  Times Square Centre, Dubai

Time : 12 pm to 7 pm

For further details please check the flyer.

So, Meet you at ARTE Art and Craft Souq this Friday :)

Thanks and Regards
Deepa

ps: If you are in Dubai please do share this event :)


7 comments:

AmitAag said...

...wish I was there!
amitaag.blogspot.com

Rajesh said...

Interesting event.

Deepa Gopal said...

@Amit, would have loved it too...am sure you would have enjoyed it:)

@Rajesh, It is certaintly one interesting event:)

GlorV1 said...

Sounds like fun Deepaz!If I was there, I'd go. Just stopped by to say hello and hope you are doing good. I have a little time today so I'm trying to make my rounds in hopes that peoples don't think I deserted them.:) Take care. Love your blog.

Saru Singhal said...

When I read Times Square, I thought NYC and was very excited. Anyways, all the best and hope you get a great response...

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh YAY! How exciting! I'm sure it will be a wonderful and successful event. I wish I could be there!

Arti said...

Wow! Sounds really exciting! It will sure be fun! All the best, Deepa :)